A UAE based Non Governmental Organization established by Law 18, 2010 working to prevent blindness and visual impairment globally
The license number is: 4012
- Treatment of critical eye diseases for UAE residents in need of assistance
- Free cataract surgery in developing countries
- Trachoma Trichiasis lid surgeries in Ethiopia
- Provision of glasses for refractive errors
- Eye health Awareness campaigns
- Train volunteer ophthalmologists in the field
- Eye Health education and awareness in developing countries
- Free Mobile Eye Clinic screening program in the UAE to prevent the advancement of ocular diseases
- Preventive chemotherapy for trachoma and ondocercatin in endemic countries
Register on www.volunteers.ae and select from the list of Noor Dubai activities available
1. By Cheque: In favor of "Noor Dubai Foundation"
2. Through your Debit/Credit Card on the Noor Dubai website under the DONATE tab3. Online Banking:
• Bank: Dubai Islamic Bank
• Account Name: NOOR DUBAI FOUNDATION
• Account Number: 001520022518601
• Branch: Dubai Main Branch
4. Donation Boxes at various locations
5. SMS the word "NOOR" to the following numbers:
• Etisalat: 4565 (donation amount AED 50)
• DU: 4849 (donation amount AED 50)
6. Through the "Dubai Now" application
7. Through the Etisalat "Smiles" application
Sunday to Thursday - 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
Sunday to Thursday - 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
Noor Dubai has a UAE treatment program for residents only that suffer from critical eye diseases. The Foundation also has treatment programs aboard but we do not take individual cases but rather are in the form of mobile camps.
No, Noor Dubai does not offer cash imbursements for medical procedures of any kind.
If the person is in a country outside the UAE that we have announced a mobile camp in, then they should be directed to the camp site during our visit. If the patient is a resident in the UAE, they are required to get a medical report from Dubai Hospital and then asked to have it referred to Healthcare Fund Office in DHA for evaluation. In the case it is approved, Noor Dubai Foundation will sponsor the treatment.
$8 US provides treatment to one person in our mobile eye camp
$4 US provides one person with eye glasses made specifically for our mobile eye camp.